artsNK and Transported are searching for dance groups with a disability or inclusive focus. We are hosting a FREE performance opportunity on Friday 9 March at South Holland Centre starting at 7:30pm. This is our second Inclusive Dance Platform and the evening will be headlined by a professional performance of ‘Night at the Theatre‘ by Casson & Friends; which features some of the UK’s leading disabled dancers. It is set to be truly inspirational and a night full of fun!
You and/or your dance group can be a mixed ages, mixed disabilities or a support group for a specific condition – we are very open and our mission is to include Everyone.
Criteria for attending our Inclusive Dance Platform:-
- Must be available on Friday 9th March from 5pm (or as early as possible) through to the end of the show (approximately 9:30pm)
- Provide music and/or any visuals such as projection or video in advance
- Bring your own food/refreshments
- Bring your costumes and music on a CD (as back up)
- Get to the South Holland Centre by your own transport (and/or by family, carers, parents, friends)
- Your dance piece can be in any style, music must be suitable for a family audience
- Your piece can include set and/or props
- Your piece must be between 3-10 minutes in length
To express your interest and take part, email Amy Dalton-Hardy on email@example.com by Friday 3 November 2017.